Saturday, October 24, 2009

Moderation

It has come to my attention that anyone who reads this would have reason to believe that all I do is sit around and watch irrelevant television shows.

That sentence was too long. 

Problem is, I know that isn't true, but I have an immense amount of trouble defending that truth, the truth that is the opposite of the previous conjecture. The one about me.

I haven't been running lately, that's the reason I'm sort off kilter. I'm going to run tomorrow. Thing is, I've been working out my glamour muscles. That is a reference to the last episode of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," in which Corey from "That 80's Show" accuses Mac of "Only working out [his] glamour muscles." I've been doing that, and believe me, this is not a vain comment. If anything, I have low self-esteem, I'm not trying to inflate my own ego here. Thing is, I've only been working out to the end of improving this muscle group. The fucking title of this thing includes the term "run," I feel like I should get back to it. I'm going to do it tomorrow, whenever I can. As long as it's before 6PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment