I can say that the claptrap written before this has been some of the more therapeutic and enjoyable activity, that I have felt...somewhat PURPOSEFUL after doing a little off-the-cuff writing.
It has lifted "more weight" off my chest.
That isn't to say there isn't weight. As I said in my last post, "Deep down, you know you deserve this."
So as I lie (or is that lay? I'll never be able to remember, or remember why I don't remember, although I could expound a theory or three on that subject...) here in the bed of a dear friend's sister, I wonder, which of the weight is bad luck? Which do I create? And which is heavy and awful and generally awful because life is so some(most)times? And then I shake my head, and realize that there is no overarching theme to the world I live in. Here is where literature and film exist, and regular things are simple, random, pointless and plotless. Here just is. It is not bad or good. It's my world, and whateer the state of it, I sure as hell am living in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment